Methods and techniques for managing the inventories and deliveries of Frialsa, allow us to provide the highest level of control and efficiency in our facilities both in cold storage (freezer or chiller) and in the freezing tunnel.
Refrigerated and frozen warehouses have facilities and equipment of high quality and technology, allowing Frialsa to offer storage services of high reliability.
- Traditional temperature-controlled warehousing for conservation.
- Reception and verification of merchandise.
- Inventory control: merchandise maintenance and stock rotation based on expirations dates.
- Preparation of orders by pallet / tote, box / drums / package or piece.
- Review and delivery of goods.
- Processing of maquilas.
- We have distribution centers throughout the country that meet the Federal Inspection Type (TIF, according to its initials in Spanish) standard.